Saturday, November 10, 2007

a new beginning


We thought it might be a nice idea, let me start over....I thought it might be a nice idea to share a bit of our lives via "blogging" with our friends and family! "Blogging"... It is the latest and greatest, haven't you heard? Many of our friends who don't live near us have blogs to update us on their lives....okay, so most of those bloggers either have a baby or are about to have a baby...and Matt and I are neither of those things (sorry Sis! haha) However, I am experimenting and have no idea at this point how much I will update this thing. Anyway, welcome to our blog and feel free to check up on us and dialogue with us! xoxo
p.s. This picture was taken on our honeymoon...the first Island we visited (The Big Island) in Kona. Such good times!

4 comments:

Sis said...

Hi Whitney,
Trying again to leave a comment on your blog page (if that's what you call it.) This is new to me too! I see you guys have a new picture in front of the bush. It looks like it is in the same spot as the photo taken at your wedding but it looks good!

Tim and Linda Seelen said...

Hey kids. bd the old fart says howdy. We will see you Friday.
The countdown is now poised at 03 16 54 14 Love you both

Mackenzie said...

oh my goodness!! i still have to hear about your honeymoon! did you use any of our recommendations? we're off to the islands ourselves in T-6 days..can't WAIT!!

love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! Thanks for the update you two. I added it to the favorites so the Burleigh Team is all over checking up on your life together! Love Ya!