Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i know...i know...

So for those of you who regularly check our blog, I apologize sincerely. I keep thinking about updating the photos like I promised, I just haven't been able to do anything other than homework for what seems like forever! I have a massive action reseach project due tonight. 15 pages typed plus 15 more pages of an appendix (evidence). That will feel good to turn in. Too bad I have another massive assignment due for my other class due on Thursday-and I have barely started! :( I will get it done. I am proctoring the CST test right now to my students and took a break from homework and walking around the room to say a quick hello. ok, back to work...BYE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homework sucks....can't you copy off of someone??
(teacher humor....)
Love,
Stalker Mom

Melissa Abby said...

I love CSTs!! I always got so much done during them :)

Mackenzie said...

no pressure ;) sounds like you've got a busy week...and i know how that goes.

when will you guys know more about the "pink slip situation"? praying for you...