Wednesday, May 14, 2008

UGH.

It is not looking too good for Matthew and I in regards to our jobs. We will let you know the official word, but we are anticipating being laid off because of the way the school board voted last night. I have knots in my stomach as I type, but I am confident that things will work out one way or another. Whether "things working out" means the governor fixes the budget and they re-hire us, or if "things working out" means we find new jobs, we don't quite know. More to come.

Ps. I still plan to post pictures :)

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

wow, whit. that stinks! hang in there...i will be thinking of you and saying some prayers for both of you and the outcome of this. be reminded that God loves you and will take care of you no matter what, and He will never give you a pink slip ;)

love you...kenz