Thursday, September 24, 2009

older and half-way there

holy moly, do i have some blogging to do! i have so many things to write about, but don't have the energy right now for any of it!

thank you to everyone who made my birthday a fabulous one. for making me feel so loved :) matthew took me out to dinner at one of my favorite spots...il fornaio in coronado, looking across the bay to downtown-beautiful! (plus, realllllllly delicious italian food)

oh yeah! and i am 21 weeks pregnant today and have started feeling our little man move! it is the coolest thing ever-i can't wait for matt to be able to feel him too! these 2 pictures are me at 20 weeks, half-way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know of that restaurant too..haven't been there but hear it's wonderful. When you said you were half way I did a double-take and tried to picture you double the size with skin stretched so tight. You are soooo tiny! I wonder if your belly will be an "innie" or an "outie"!!!!

Love you guys!!!!
Stalker Grandma xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Woops......I meant to say BELLY BUTTON!!!!
Obviously your belly is already an "outie" hahaha!

Derek and Kelsey said...

I love it!! You are so darling and pregnant! I can't believe how much you've changed in the few short weeks since you were here. Your belly is darling! He is kickin' it in style in there! Love it! Love you! :) Xoxox

Anonymous said...

shirt up panties down, love to c unaked