Monday, November 9, 2009

oh my!

so, in the past week we have moved into a house and put our condo on the market!

we found a great 2 bed/2 bath craftsman house to rent in South Park. from the second we walked in to look at the place, i could see the potential and we could just picture ourselves living here. we moved this past weekend, with the help of fabulous friends! I have been having a hay-day with designing our new space and making some fun purchases :) with the help of my amazing friend deed, who most certainly has an eye for these things. it is already starting to feel like home and we have only spent 3 nights here. we are just so excited to spread out and have some space, including a yard for our furry family members! matt and i have been non-stop trying to get ourselves settled and we are doing a great job, if i do say so myself. matthew is so awesome, he puts in an 11 hour day at work (4 days a week) and comes home with a good attitude and says..."ok, what needs to get done?" and then he's on it! love him :)

photos to follow as soon as we are all settled-hopefully very soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are awesome! All the hard work will show and you will make it your special place. I can hardly wait to see it and see you this Saturday!!

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoxoxo

kel said...

Girl, I need to come see it! I can't make your shower because I'll be out of town, but I'd like to meet up sometime soon. Call me!

xoxo

Emily said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new place! Better yet, can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Nice background Whitney!! Did you "place" Buddy and Zoe to be mirror images or do they lay that way?? Hard to believe that Buddy would disrupt a Christmas tree....just look at his handsome face....then again....Matt and Mike were pretty destructive little guys when they were about 4!!!

Can't wait to see you this Saturday!!

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoo