Monday, December 1, 2008

thankful

i have so much i want to post but don't have the energy at the moment! matt and i had a fantastic Thanksgiving break on the east coast! i took over 200 pictures throughout the week. i want to do this post right and take the time to document our travels. i will wait until i am inspired. hold tight.

hope everyone reading this had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. i love this time of year...and I love reflecting on and being thankful for all the blessings in my life! tis' the season!

i will leave you with a few things in which i am thankful:
-infinite blessings in life from a loving God
-my husband who's pretty dang cool
-my parents and family
-matt's parents and family
-unbelievable friends!
-our 2 amazing pups and companions
-a job and a paycheck
-the relationships i am fortunate enough to build with awesome kids
-health
-our condo (as much as i'd LOVE a house to call home, i really am grateful for being able to pay for our condo without stress...plus it looks cute and cozy with christmas decorations up!)

Bring on Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home you two!
I love your thankful list...made me cry...like
you'd be surprised at that right??
This is a perfect time of year to reflect
and be thankful.

Love you guys!
Stalker Mom xoxoxoxo

anjuli paschall said...

Hi!
did you ever get a camera? let me know. Happy holidays!
Anjuli