Thursday, November 20, 2008

the RED cups are here!

there is something about those red cups. it says HOLIDAY to me like no other! a few years back, my mom and i started a fun little tradition...see who could be the first to see the red cups at starbucks and call the other to say "they're here!" i don't remember how it started but it's fun :) my mom beat me this year (because i have massively cut down on my starbucks trips to about once a week) so i knew my chances were slim to catch the cups on the day of their arrival.




We are off to the east coast early saturday morning (rhode island, boston, and maine) and are sooo looking forward to the trip! however, we will certainly miss our family here over thanksgiving.

happy day of thanks everyone!! xo

2 comments:

...Crystal... said...

I TOTALLY thought of you when I had my first red cup at the buck! I know you love them! Wish we could grab a beverage together. Hope you're having a great trip. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey---
We just went and had a RED cup with a white chocolate peppermint mocha in it---YUM!
That was a special treat.
Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo