Saturday, November 8, 2008

where are the weeks going?

While some days seem painfully slow and long, the weeks are flying by! Both matt and I are so busy these days, by the time we get home we just sit and stare at each other... almost too tired to have a conversation. Then there's the lovely, constant conversation that goes something like this: "what do you want to do for dinner tonight?" asks whitney, to which matt replies "oh i don't know, eat it." "Ok, that sounds great....so what do you want to eat for dinner tonight?" I try again. "I don't know, what do you want?" says matt. UGH! Does anyone else have issues with this? It is mostly on nights where we are both getting home from coaching late and don't want to cook anything extravagant, or anything at all.

So, what have we been up to? EVERYTHING!

Matt is still coaching flag football and has actually just started coaching another team...the ladies! He got enough girls who want to play flag football, and has been having fun working with the girls (who are way more fun and less intense, matt says!)

I am winding down my club season (only 2 league games left, and then one final tournament in january). I have also started teaching after school extended day reading 3 days a week, and coaching soccer at Roosevelt also-only one day per week until club ends. I am also busy supporting THREE new teachers in BTSA, which is a lot! I have only ever had one or two.

So, what happened to all that time I was excited to have when I finished my masters degree? No clue, I have such an annoying habit of taking on too much! The extra pay will hopefully be worth the craziness.

I LOVE the holidays...I am sooooo excited they are right around the corner!!!

*random pictures of everything are coming soon.

1 comment:

Melissa Abby said...

And pretty soon you will be back east, yay!