Sunday, November 16, 2008

random photo fun

ok, here's the deal. the order of my pictures got all jacked up and i have no clue why. i was way too tired to do this post in the first place, so i don't even want to think about figuring out which pics go with what and move them all around. so, here's a little game for you...figure out which photos go with which captions! OR just look at the pictures and call it a day. have fun :) ps. some might be correct, but at this point, your guess is as good as mine!

my old student, eric, playing football for SDHS...went to watch him play-he's super good!

so grown up :)

silly brothers. no further comment.

my wonderful sis-in-law with her "frou-frou" drink!

lyndsy's little man, landon

us girls with little landon :)

crimestoppers night time 5k run...with our friend kim, from wilson middle

kim's daughter leah...what a HAM...so beautiful!

matthew's flag football tournament

that kid to the right of matt, patrick #74, is an 8th grader in my class...yep, he TOWERS over me. good thing he's super nice!

team shot

bud and zoe went on a hike with matt's PE class, then came to visit my room! two of my students...anna and marcella, i love these girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe sdhs still call themselves the cavers!
I went there when I was in high school (ouch!) as did Matt's dad. Went to just about every football game every season. The stadium was awesome.

Thanks for sharing Whitney!
Stalker Mom xoxoxo
p.s. I could figure out the photos/captions

Melissa Abby said...

I hate to say it Whit, but the picture of you and your student/football player, you look younger than him :) I think it's because you don't have bottom liner on, ha!

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

she has a pretty little mouth, love to hold her by the wirey hair, pull her mouth onto mycock and feel her sucking it