Friday, April 30, 2010

fridays!

i love fridays these days, because that means Matt gets to spend the next two days with Jacob and I! In another feeble attempt to reinstate my blog, I am going to try a weekly Friday posting as well. I have a couple friends that either do "flashback friday" or "fashion friday." i think i might mix it up and do either/or on any given friday. now for the latter, i foresee the fashion part being represented by jacob because he has a better wardrobe than i do. plus, i never do my hair or wear anything cute for that matter. but that's okay!

as for today: Flashback Friday


we thought we knew love on this day, and we did. and the love we know now is so much deeper. March 2007

5 comments:

...Crystal... said...

a few things...1) i love the idea of you posting every wednesday and friday because i miss you three and pics are the next best thing to being with you 2) you always wear cute things and look fabulous for having such a tiny babe 3) this is a super cute pic of you and matt 4) totally understand what you mean about the deeper love 5) your back is ripped in this photo...nice work! xoxo

Kristy said...

Love it! Did you know I was stalking your blog? haha!

Derek and Kelsey said...

I love this picture! It always makes me think "Baaah... Dooont dooooo ittttt!" The advice from the goat to Matt! Priceless! :) Love you guys! And love the new main pic! ;) Look at those lashes!

Deanna said...

What a fabulous day that was!:)

Anonymous said...

I'd give anything to know what "smartey" thing Matt said to you to crack you up so much!!

Great memories my sweet!!

Stalker Mom xoxoxo