Wednesday, April 21, 2010

pick up, not catch up

rather than trying to catch up the last 2.5 months (some minor life changes, ya know...) i decided to just pick up from here. much less daunting of a task. a few of my bloggy friends do something called 'wordless wednesday' where they just post a photo that speaks volumes for itself. i really enjoy theirs, so i'm gonna give it a whirl. another cute one is 'flashback friday'...same idea.

now, while this post has many words...I am going to try to adopt the 'wordless wednesday' posting from here on out. so since today is wednesday, ahem...



ya happy now, kels? consider it blogged.

5 comments:

...Crystal... said...

love it! i CANNOT wait to see him...tomorrow!! YAY! tell jakey to be prepared for lots of kisses and snuggles from auntie cp. :) xoxo

Derek and Kelsey said...

Hahahahah! I love it! So awesome! Yay! I am so excited for you to "start up" again! Yahoo! Love ya! And that lower lip! ;) Auntie Kels and Uncle Roo MISS YOU!

kirstin leigh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Awwwww....totally agree with Auntie Kels....look at that lower lip. My grandson has some cute expressions! Love you guys! xoxo
Stalker Grandma!

Deanna said...

I love him...and I miss him! I got used to seeing him daily during the race weekend!!