Monday, January 21, 2008

Meet Abigail!!

We think it is about time to introduce you to our beautiful Goddaughter, Abigail Elizabeth Martinez. She is just the sweetest thing. We felt so honored when our dear friends Ruben and Emily asked us to be Abigail's Godparents. Matt and I looked at each other excitedly and looked back at Ruben and Em, and without hesitation we gratefully accepted the offer! Over the past 5+ months, we have thoroughly enjoyed watching Abby grow and she shows more and more personality with each passing day! She is just delightful and a blessing for their family, and a little blessing to us also!! We love you Martinez fam!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, GUYS! LAURA AND I HAVE JUST ENTERED THE BLOG WORLD BY COMMENTING HERE! I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T GET DOWN THERE FOR YOUR WEDDING BUT I'M GLAD SHE DID! WE LOVE THE PICTURES AND THE WHOLE THING.

SHE'S GOING TO WRITE LATER, AS SOON AS SHE GETS A CHANCE.

SHE SAYS ALL SORTS OF NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU BOTH, WHICH, OF COURSE, I DON'T BELIEVE A BIT OF... THOSE 'HARVEY KIDS' YOU KNOW...

LOVE TO YOU BOTH,

UNCLE DICK