Tuesday, January 8, 2008

we hate the dentist

Hey everyone! So I made Matt and I appointments last week for the dentist because I figured it was ridiculous not to use our great benefits and get cleanings every 6 months. Let's just say Matt was not so thrilled about this. It was actually quite funny because I think he was a little bit mad at me, like I was trying to torture him on purpose. Low and behold, we went to the dentist TWICE in the past week (once for an initial check and x-rays, and the other for the cleaning.) While of course it sure wasn't very much fun, it was good to get checked off the list! Matt was proud because he had 0 cavities!! I Have to get an old filling changed out, but no new cavities!! PHEW. I think secretly Matt was happy to have gone and gotten the good news, instead of putting it off and wondering. Side note...we are in the car driving and he is texting me as I am driving things like "great thanks babe, I am so excited to go to the dentist" and "you really are the best babe." It was hilarious. So thankfully it will be another 6 months before we get that little postcard in the mail with a clock and a toothbrush on it, telling us it is time for another one. Oh the joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Whitney...
I can say Matt might hate going to the dentist as much as I do! I guess he comes by that naturally!

Love,
Sis

Kimberly Smith said...

yes! I just went the other day too! No cavities!!
tell matthew to stop being a wuss :)
love you!

Melissa Abby said...

See, dentists aren't thaaaaaat bad :)