Saturday, September 13, 2008

fall and football

It's all about the Ducks and the Chargers. Starting last weekend, here is how we will be spending our weekends:

go chargers! (sporting our LT jerseys)

matt posting up for the day

checking fantasy

checking fantasy again...and again.

greg and dave over for the charger game...checking fantasy. weird.

watching the ducks barely pull off a win today, phew. (brady and jen, matthew and i) Go Ducks!


I love fall and football! We have plenty of football, if only we had a little more "fall" in San Diego.

4 comments:

Kimberly Smith said...

nice of david and greg to save my seat there after i left for my soccer game :)
fantasy football widows unite!

Melissa Abby said...

Looks like our life these days too...And then even after Sundays and when you go anywhere all anyone talks about out here is stupid Tom Brady and the Patriots! And of course Grant loves the Ducks too, that's Chad's number one :) He was trying to teach him to quack yesterday when they barely pulled that one off!

Kelli Henderson said...

Oh man...that's our life, too, Whit. Thankfully, though, my husband is only really into one team...the Huskies...(I know, I know, they suck this year!), and he's not so much into Fantasy, so I'm spared the hours of computer time. :) But still...I am subject to many hours of ESPN and sports talk radio..and of course, the hours of dinner, lunch, breakfast convo about teams and plays and stuff I have no idea about. All you college girls would be proud of me, though, I'm getting into it and am a good little cheerleader. :)

Go Dawgs and Hawks!

Melissa Abby said...

Ok, I have to comment again about the poor Chargers, what the heck!!?? Two weeks in a row, are you kidding me!!