Monday, February 4, 2008

Courtney's Wedding... 2.2.08 ... Portland OR

Matthew and I flew up to Oregon for a whirlwind weekend for my good friend Courtney's wedding. It was so much fun and the wedding was so nice. It was just as she had pictured. Courtney looked beautiful (as always) and I was honored to stand by her side up there. I absolutely love her husband, Sean. I also got the chance to see a few old friends from college that I don't get to see often enough at all. I got to see my friend Melissa (Brown) Abby who I played soccer with. I had kinda lost touch with her and her husband, Chad...both good friends of mine in college, so it was super fun to catch up. Now, they are having a baby in a few months! I also got to see Inga and Jen...both in the picture below. It was awesome to get back in touch with those original Young Hall Dorm girls!! And of course...Matt and I got to spend a small amount of time with my family which is always a good time. Here are some pictures from the weekend! p.s. I decided to cut my hair and dye it dark.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous bride Courtney made. I had no idea you guys were gone. And I love your "hair-do" Whitney.
The picture of you guys with your mom and Tim would look great framed.

We love your "blog spot" and have passed it along to some of the older folks in the family.

Take care you two!
Love,
Mom (the one in Vista!)

Kimberly Smith said...

Love the bm dress!