Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a fake new blog post

i got this idea from my friend mackenzie :) a pseudo-post to say another post is coming, kind of a fake-out if you will. LOTS is happening these days, and just no time for documentation! My mama was just here for 4 days (SO fun, love ya mama!) school is nuts (as in my day job), and school has been nuts (as in my MA program). I am getting through it, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Our house has been a MESS, much laundry to be done, etc etc and my lovely husband cleaned the whole dang house top to bottom yesterday while i was in class. i'm not sure what kind of wild hair climbed up who knows where, but he attacked the house aaaaaaand the laundry. man, i love him. ok, 30 8th graders will be walking in the door in 8 minutes...lucky me. oh, did i mention i am pretty tired of my job right about now? it's a bummer, because i honestly don't want to come to work each morning. it will get better. this lull has happened before and it always gets better...probably right about the time spring break hits ;) i promise fun photo documentation to follow...one of these days!

4 comments:

Sis said...

Hang in there Whitney! Almost there...not time for "uncle". Matt was a little "Felix" about certain things when he was a boy (am I giving myself away as to who I am???) I am also aging myself if anyone out there knows who Felix was from the Odd Couple tv series. He was very tidy also.

Love you sweetie!
Sis, Mom, etc......

Kimberly Smith said...

Hi Love! Fun hanging with you yesterday Mrs. Busy Bee! So proud you won your game last night...I mean killed it!

I love you!

Melissa Abby said...

This time of year is always SOOO hard! Praying things go ok and you make it to your next break and then the end will be in sight!!

Mackenzie said...

hey whit...thanks for the shout out ;) maybe we'll get see each other face to face soon...its been WAY too long!!! i miss my SDers!!!