Wednesday, March 5, 2008

photo blog

We have so much to catch you up on these days!
A lovely afternoon a few weekends ago at Fiesta Island with the pups.

Can you tell the dogs are not into posing for pictures? They wanted to go run and play! Come to think of it, my husband is not into posing for pictures either...huh.

I tried to turn this shadow picture, but it wouldn't work. I loved the pup between us. sorry you have to turn your head sideways.


My mama came to visit, and we had SUCH a great time hanging out with my Auntie Chris from Maine and my cousin Heather from Florida! We had my cousin Josh's wife Tanya's baby shower...but I forgot to use my camera that day:(

my mom and aunt are so silly together, but pretty cute. they cause a scene everywhere they go :) ps. i had to break it to my mom, the Oregonian, that it's not cool to buy the In N Out Burger Tshirts anymore.

From left to right, Heather, Aunt Chris, my mom, me

My cousin Christopher beating up on my mom...she deserves it!

It is so much darn fun (and a little crazy) when our family is together! Unfortunately, we reside in ALL FOUR corners of the US...Oregon, Maine, Florida, and San Diego. You'd almost think we did that on purpose! Anyway, It is always awesome to spend time together.
Photo blog number TWO coming soon!!! I have more events to blog, but no more time tonight :) xoxo

2 comments:

Sis said...

HI THERE!
I'm always looking to see what you have new...(I feel like a "stalker"...) Great pictures of your family. I wish your mom lived closer. I'd like to get to know her a better. And leave her alone about the burger t-shirts!! Us "old folks" like doing silly stuff. Besides...we'll never keep up with what's "in"!

Take care "sweetie"--
Sis

Melissa Abby said...

How fun! I love having visitors :) Your dogs are adorable!!