Thursday, March 6, 2008

photo blog numero dos

Trying to get you up to speed here! Last weekend I, Whitney, (need I clarify?) got to partake in a fun little surprise!! My very dear friend Crystal and her husband Jonathan moved to Colorado almost 2 years ago. We had been roommates for many years through college and after, so I missed her very much! My friend Lynsdy and I flew out to surprise her for her birthday (well, we got there 3 days after BOTH their birthdays...they share a bday!) We planned the whole thing with Jonathan, and it was soooo much fun to pull off!
Crystal when she first walked in the door and saw us sitting in her livingroom

The night we got there, we went to PF Changs for a late dinner!

We went to Red Rocks, an awesome natural outdoor concert venue...it was the most beautiful day Denver had seen in a while...high 70's! This was our "goofy" picture :)

Jonathan and I "tapped the Rockies" when we went out downtown Denver Saturday night :)

We got to meet a lot of Crystal and Jonathan's friends..it was great!

We woke up Sunday morning to beautiful snowfall! The born and raised southern Cali girl scraping ice off her windshield! I had to take a picture :)

Us girls braved the snow to go out to breakfast...it was so fun...and cold!

We had such a fun time hanging out as old roomies! :) It was Matthew's idea for me to buy a ticket to go visit...good idea Matthew!!

1 comment:

Nicki and Ben said...

Now Im really upset! You came to Denver and didn't even get a hold of us!