Thursday, August 7, 2008

abigail's birthday party

I'm one today!

I think I'll chill out here and wait for my birthday cake...

Here's comes my mom with my cake! Some of my birthday party guests are much more interesting over here to my right.

I don't know if I am feelin' birthday cake right now, I think I'll chill a little while longer...

my grandpa is helping me taste my cake, I just don't want to dig in quite yet!

I think I am going to go take a nap, I'm sleepy. You guys can hang out here and I'll be back to check out my birthday presents!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny pictures! Looks like Abigail wished she was somewhere else (or just tired.) I have never known a kid who didn't dive into their birthday cake with both hands! Got pics to prove it!!
I still can't believe how much she looks like Ruben.

Thanks for sharing!
Stalker Mom xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I want to strip hernaked, smear that cake all over her 1 yr oldpussy then slowly lick it clean mmmmmmmmm taste her pissy babycunt