Tuesday, August 26, 2008

date day

matt planned a date day for me a couple weeks ago. it pretty much rocked. it was all a surprise, and the day went like this: wake up and go to starbucks for a coffee and to sit in the sunshine, then we went to the mission-a delicious breakfast place by our house, then home to chill for a couple hours. next, came the best surprise of all...hour massages! this was fabulous. man, how i love getting massages. we came home and got ready for dinner, and had reservations at PF Changs! (i love that place.) i have photos from the first and last event of the day only :)

take one: up close and personal, and kinda ugly

take two: i set it up on a newspaper box across the sidewalk, and right as it was about to take the picture, a skateboarder was coming by, saw us smiling for the camera, and put on his brakes and stopped right before he entered our picture! that's why i have squinty eyes, i was laughing at skateboard man :)

dinner

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear....you guys are one of THEE BEST-LOOKING couples I know and proud to know you I am. ( I sound like Yoda.) The other best-looking couple I think you know too!!

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxo

Melissa Abby said...

You guys are so cute!

Kimberly Smith said...

that's nice of matt's mom to say David and I are the other best-looking couple...oh wait.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Kimberly...I love your humor!!
If you ask Matt or his brother Mike who is better looking I am sure they say themselves! (It's always a "tie")

Stalker Mom

Kelli Henderson said...

Whit!! I think you can put a big DONE! next to "enjoy each other's company!" I love date days!! And, yes, I agree with everyone else who posted. You are both incredibly good looking. And your children will someday have the most beautimous of blue eyes in all the land.

Anonymous said...

YEAH......let's push for GRANDKIDS!!!!!
and you all know who this is!!