Monday, August 18, 2008

finalists!


My team made it to the finals of our tournament this past weekend, and lost a tough game in the final. Once again, we played so so well, and medaled with silver!! Back to back weekends winning medals is so exciting!! These girls have come so far, it is incredible! I am looking forward to a fun season in league! Before I took over this team 2 years ago, they finished dead last in league. I knew I couldn't do any worse that that ;) Last year, we finished 6th out of 12 teams. Batting 500. This year, I am hoping to finish in the top third. We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember little "Tornado" that you have that energy that drives and encourages your students. Can't help but get drawn in. Fred would be proud!

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoxo

Kimberly Smith said...

way to go olympiads!!