Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...?

I saw this little 'complete the sentence' activity on my friend kel's blog. hers made me crack up, but she's a funny person in general! i am going to write the first thing that comes to mind-regardless.

My ex...got smart and married me.

Maybe I should...go to the gym more than one day in a row.

I love...matthew, my family, and my awesome friends!

People would say that I'm...upbeat and happy.

I don't understand...bad drivers. they suck. it's not that hard!

When I wake up in the morning...i hit snooze and go back to sleep. 7 more minutes.

I lost...my patience today with an annoying kid.

Life is full of...ups and downs, but many more ups than downs!

My past is...my past. i have no regrets and it has shaped who i am today.

I get annoyed when...kids tap their pencils on desks.

Parties are...eh, whatever. i like birthday parties!

I wish...we could rent out our condo and rent a cute house with a yard.

Dogs...make life joyful. couldn't even imagine life without 'em.

Cats...I could do without. except for Rico, I love him!!!

Tomorrow...is thursday.

I have a low tolerance...for ignorance. and ill-mannered people.

If I had a million dollars...I would buy a house and lots of jeans and shoes, and pay for my sister's wedding, and save a bunch! sorry that the jeans and shoes thought came before your wedding kels:)

I'm totally terrified...of change. it freaks me out.

The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! Tapping a pencil on a desk is so aggravating...kind of like fingernails on a chalkboard...(no, that's worse.) Almost as bad as spilled milk...just ask Matt about "the spilled milk.)
Maybe he won't remember.

Love you kiddo!
Stalker Mom xoxo

Derek and Kelsey said...

Hahaha!! Thanks Whit! You are sweet to even THINK to pay for my wedding! haha.. And by buying a house.. you mean in Oregon right?! ;) Love ya!

Melissa Abby said...

I like the first one, way to go Matt :)