Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm in love...

...isn't it beautiful?

when i got the go-ahead from matt to buy a camera (i actually researched cameras for a while before Christmas, and that is verrry unlike me to research anything. i am an impulse buyer.) i ran to the camera shop and picked this baby up. and a 2nd lens. a really cool zoomy one.

i can't wait to share my photography with you. i've been learning things here and there. i've been inspired by other people's photography blogs and such. i've been taking hundreds of photos. of everything. but mostly my furry four-legged friends. i think they might be getting annoyed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a gorgeous camera....just don't let Matt catch you sleeping with it!! (We love our Nikon's too!)

Stalker Mom xoxo

Anne said...

I love your camera also! I am thinking I might have to invest in one pretty soon.

kel said...

So I'm thinking you should take my wedding pics, so I don't have to put $8K on my credit card....