Saturday, January 10, 2009

better late than never?

let's back it up to our thanksgiving week trip. we left off in boston if you forgot because my last post was so long ago!

the train to maine...matt tried to take like 47 photos of us...a few were clearer, but i liked this one. edgy. we're flying through new england on a train, work with me people.

my aunt chris and uncle dennis have this beautiful B&B in Doverfoxcroft, ME

my mom and tim's house they have owned for 2 years! it is rented out, but the renters were kind enough to let us walk through! it is a neat place with tons of POTENTIAL.

sitting on the front porch!

the backyard of my mom and tim's place

mom and matt (and the chocolate lab, ollie!)

aunt chris and her "anadama bread" it was delicious...just grew a bit distorted as it was baking :)

my uncle dennis and my mom trying to decide we was taller (both trying to pull the other one down by the jeans pockets--they are ridiculous together!)

my mom and aunt chris...live way too far apart for such close sisters!

matt, me, my mama [the blessings sign], auntie

thanksgiving day meal! the small new england fam. wish all the cousins were there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO like the "edgy" picture! It looks like you applied a cool photo effect, (I'll never tell!) Looks like a great
Thanksgiving with family too. Thank you for sharing.
Okay....now where are the rest?????

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxo