Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anniversary Blog

So apparently I am going to do this anniversary blog, which is great and all except it wouldn't quite be great unless a little honest humor came into play. It has been a wonderful two years with the Mrs. and I look forward to finding new and creative ways to annoy her and make her question taking vows with me in the first place. No, seriously! For example, blowing my nose into my hand without a tissue just excites her beyond belief followed by rolling it up and throwing it into the trash can, wiping my goatee full of toothpaste on the towel, the traditional urination on the bathroom floor (guys, you know what i'm talkin' about in the a.m.), and the endless farting without notice in bed and in the car followed by that oh so familiar giggle. I love my wife and I love her beyond belief. She is the one person I can go to for anything and there is nothing in the world I would do to change that...Honest. I lOVE YOU WHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

kel said...

First of all.....awwwwwwwww!

Second...I don't get it. You blow your nose in your hand sans tissue, then roll what up and throw it away. Or maybe I don't want to know.

Third.....HOW THE HELL DO YOU MISS THE BOWL? IT'S HUGE!!!!

That's all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kels...I'll tell you how they miss the bowl (at least for Matt and his twin brother!!) When he was just a "tyke" he'd get up in the morning straight out of bed and sleepily head to the bathroom. While STRETCHING (picture arms stretching over his head) he would still be "relieving" himself using the toilet. (Sorry Matt!)

I LOVE YOU GUYS and Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Mom xoxoxoxo

Derek and Kelsey said...

Ok....as gross as that was, it was romantic for some unknown reason. Maybe just the last sentence, but still. And Sis - I can TOTALLY visualize that imagine which also grosses me out! I dont ever again want to picture Matt peeing while stretching. I'm surprised I havent been graced with that image in person yet, actually. Being brother and sister and all. :) Love you guys - so happy that you've so far reached two blissful years, and I can't wait to celebrate many, MANY more with you!! :) Love you both! ---Kels OH -and PS Derek does the majority of those things as well..I think every single one of them.. how lucky we are, Whit! Xoxo!

Deanna said...

Love the honesty, Matt:) Happy 2 years!