Monday, March 2, 2009

that piece of paper

My heart started beating fast when I got home today and saw this:


I started squealing like a little girl and came inside as fast as I could to open it up V-E-R-Y carefully.

a little closer now:

Needless to say, I am very excited and super proud of myself! I worked my ARSE off for this fancy piece of paper!! (I thought the certificate would be the size of a BA degree...but OH NO, it is WAAY bigger-yippeeee!) :) I knew I was done with my program at the end of the summer, but it is so much sweeter to have the paper in hand!


thanks for sharing in my joy!

xxoo

9 comments:

mike and kirstin said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I have no other words. I'm so proud of you!

Kimberly Smith said...

so proud of you love!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

way to go baby girl! (ha! i beat the stalker mom)(hi sis!)you are so amazing and you must be soooo proud...i know we are!! xoxox mom

Kelli Henderson said...

Congratulation, Whit! Nice work! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Whit, this bd is a proud papa...wait i'm not the papa...ok, ok...i'm as proud of you for this accomplishment as well, uh, i'm as proud as the biggest tree we saw on our hike in the Salmon/Huckleberry Wilderness. Now, that's proud. Good job, and you continue to inspire bd

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Whitney...
Guess what I'm doing? (Yeah...you guessed it...crying cause that is what I do best right?) You deserve the best because you give your best. That's just good math and good karma. Good to see the ol' BD sign on and leave a "note"!

I love you my dear daughter-in-law!
Stalker Mom xoxoxo ;-)

Anne said...

That is awesome. So proud of you!

Derek and Kelsey said...

YAY sister!!! CONGRATS!! So proud of you!!

Meghan said...

You are so friggen' cute! Love you friend and thrilled for you :)