Tuesday, March 10, 2009

lessons i've learned from my dog(s)

lesson number six:

when enough is enough, let 'em have it!

tolerate...tolerate...ignore what you can...especially when it isn't that important. pick your battles...and pick them carefully....

and then when you have had enough and the little yappy dog next door still won't shut the hell up...bite it!

okay, so i made up the last part about biting, but eventually these pups of ours vocally let "peekie" know they are sick of her. either one of ours will let our a deep, loud bark or four.

our dogs don't bark much so they have had it up to here when they finally bark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Pick your battles"...funny...that's what Robert always says. Ahhhhh Matt....she has brains as well as beauty this one!!

Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoxoxo :o)

Anonymous said...

whit you are too funny. Just found your blog through your info on facebook. great posts. Love the things you're learning from your dogs. I love the fact that you're such a huge dog lover... that makes me adore you even more! Commented on your friend's blog, hope she doesn't think I'm nuts! Oh well... I'm a nerd!

Sincerely, Alyssa

ps: I use to have a blog too, but just couldn't keep it up after Carson was born. You inspire me to get one up and running again. HMMMMM!