Friday, February 20, 2009

it's the weekeeeeend!

and BOY, are we excited about that!

Tomorrow, Matt is coaching a cheer competition this weekend (Nationals!) and I am going to watch. I am also going to watch our Roosevelt boys soccer team. Even though these are work-related things we choose to do over the weekend, these are the fun parts! I LOVE supporting my students outside the classroom, it's the best and we love these kids!

Matt is getting in marathon shape and I am just attempting to get in shape. I have been running more and feel pretty good. Let's hope this habit of mine continues!

Just got back from a run, and we are off to happy hour and then sushi! TGIF!

xxx

2 comments:

kel said...

Yum! Sushi. Makes me want fish like...right now. What competition is he coaching? We are going to the 6 Flags comp. on March 15, I think your school is going as well. You guys should come!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
What a great thing you guys do in support of your "kids". I have a picture of Matt when he was a cheerleader at OGHS. I'll send to you. Kids remember the support that they get and it goes a long way. It's like Matt and Mike would say aT the playground when they were little..."Mom...look at what I can do...look at ME!"

Have a great weekend!
Stalker Mom xoxoxo