Sunday, February 1, 2009

the end

...of my club soccer coaching career. for now.

Today was the end of the year team party and this Wednesday is my last optional practice for the girls before try-outs for next year. I am a mixture of relief, sad, and excited.

relieved because of the huge time commitment over and stress of the club world off my shoulders.

sad because i really love my girls and i will miss being in their lives consistently. i also had the best group of parents around that made coaching their girls super easy. i will miss being a part of that. i know i will miss being around the game, too.

excited because of all the time that will be freed up to spend on other things...being a better teacher, going to the gym, trips this summer...to name a few things.



What a fantastic experience I've had these past 2 years!

1 comment:

Sis said...

How do you manage to pack so MUCH into so little time? I have said it before and I will say it again (and probably again...) that you have so much to offer and you give so much of yourself. Your girls are lucky!

Love you kiddo! :o)
Stalker Mom xoxo