Monday, February 9, 2009

x-rated material

OH, the joys of teaching middle school. You should have seen the mortified, absolute petrified look on this poor 8th grade boy's face as I took this drawing away from him in the middle of class. I think he would have rather had the paper be full of curse-words or rumors about someone.

It took all that was in me not to BUST UP laughing when I looked at this "note" for lack of a better word. I was tempted to tell him he was a good artist, or tell him that it was a very true to life representation of the body part, veins and all. But I just had to walk away.



It must be hard to be an 8th grade boy.

7 comments:

kel said...

OMG.....

Anonymous said...

ahhh.....puberty and the delusions of grandeur....

Stalker Mom xoxoxo

Kimberly Smith said...

why do boys love to draw their penis'? it's not like girls go around doodling their vaginas...

Melissa Abby said...

Hilarious. I love middle schoolers.

...Crystal... said...

wow. so true, kimberly, so true. good confiscating whit! he is never going to forget that!

Anne said...

That is HILARIOUS.

dshey said...

he must have either seen SUPERBAD recently, or be in the 1% of boys that have the need to draw these things. HILARIOUS