Saturday, July 18, 2009

sneak preview

I told you I took "before" pictures of my new classroom. It is still a work in progress, but I hope by the end of next week it will be done and ready for September! (I plan to go in for a couple hours here and there...don't worry, I won't be working all next week.)

Here is a sneak preview for you of the mess I had on my hands:



and because this is a nice bulletin board (not faded at all), it was so nice of the previous teacher to not take it down. euw.


of course i care about fairness.caring.trustworthiness.respect... but that hot mess went straight in the garbage can!

I will post the rest 'before/after' style and can't wait to share my new digs when it's done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey....I see a microwave in the bulletin board picture...is that yours??? "Peanut" might like a hot lunch once in awhile next year!
Don't over-do "little mama"!!!

Stalker Mom xoxoxo