Friday, July 10, 2009

transformation

a massive transformation is what i need in my new classroom. i wish they had an extreme makeover-classroom edition. They should have that! i would totally sign up.

it was a complete disaster as of this morning, combining my stuff just plopped in the room everywhere and all the left behind crap (not so thrilled about that). now it is just a minor disaster, thanks to an entire morning devoted to cleaning, getting trash/old nasty furniture out, bookshelves moved, and my furniture set up. The beginnings of how i want my new room is taking shape nicely! matt came with me, to move all the heavy stuff and i i finally got vision of the set-up that utilizes my space the best. as much as moving rooms sucks, it is a good way to get a fresh start and purge crap you've been holding onto for years and not using!

don't worry, i took before pictures. and i can't wait until i am done and can take after pictures!!

2 comments:

kel said...

Dude, call Molly.

Anonymous said...

Yes PLEASE let Matt (He-Man) do the moving. I can't believe it's already going to be middle of July next month. I think we should change the rules....6 months school and 6 months of summer!!
Have a good Sunday!!
Love,
Stalker Mom xoxoxo